Shyne Counseling Services is a small group private practice seeking a full-time (or part-time) clinician MLADC, LMFT, LCMHC, preferred; license eligible mental health counselor in NH a must, to provide comprehensive assessment and treatment for adults, children, and families. Work with mentally ill adults; experience with adolescents, children and families a must. We are growing and need a therapist who takes insurances or is able to along with working with a sliding fee scale. You will be able to build a practice and have supervision if needed.
Responsibilities include maintaining an active caseload as assigned by the Clinical Director; establishing and updating client records; ability to use and have computer/software experience for submitting claims; for establishing and maintaining effective communication and coordination with the other partner, and with community resources, including: Social service organizations, hospitals, courts, and schools. Must be able to work with professional and non-professional individuals of varied backgrounds, be flexible and have personal integrity. Possess the ability to deal tactfully with the general public and ability to work with frequent interruptions and respond appropriately to unexpected situations. Potential candidates may have their own clients to bring with them; however, we will also be able to provide leads for clientele. Your salary will be commiserate on your client load and will be a 70-30% split and you pay for your own office space ($250.00).
Preferred candidates must:
If you are looking for a high quality and forward thinking private practice where your contribution is valued, and you have the ability to build your own practice then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
- Be licensed by the New Hampshire Board of Psychology and Mental Health Practice for either Clinical Social Work or Clinical Mental Health Counseling. Or near to being fully licensed
- Have a Masterís Degree in Social Work or Clinical Mental Health Counseling from an accredited educational institution.
- Possess a valid driverís license.
- Have attention to detail, be proficient in the use of computers and various software packages and be well organized.
- Be able to communicate well both orally and in writing
- Be able to function independently and can adhere to standards of confidentiality and professional conduct.
Email your resume and a letter of interest or mail to:
Mo Anne Shyne. MA. LCMHC